Replace those seasoning packets with fresh broccoli and fresh ginger and you’ve got flavorful Ramen Noodle bowls in about 30 minutes. And best of all, this meal is made using one skillet. So clean up is a breeze!
Step 1: Prep Sauce, Pork and Broth
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce and cornstarch. Add pork to the sauce and stir to combine. In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, mix chicken broth, remaining 3 tablespoons hoisin and remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and set aside.
Step 2: Mushrooms
Sautee mushrooms in a 12-inch nonstick skillet until browned to concentrate their flavor. Next, add fresh ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant.
Step 3: Broth and Noodles
Add broth mixture to the pan with the mushrooms and add the ramen noodles and cover. Cook for about 3 minutes.
Step 4: Noodles and Broccoli
Flip ramen noodles over and scatter around the skillet evenly. Add broccoli on top and cover and cook for another 3 minutes. Divide noodles among 4 serving bowl.
Step 5: Pork Tenderloin
Wipe the skillet clean with paper towels. Cook pork in a single layer over high heat for 1 minute, or until browned. Once the pork has browned flip over and cook for an additional 1 minute. Divide pork between the serving bowls and enjoy!
You May Also Like:
Adapted from Cook’s Country
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 12 ounce pork tenderloin, trimmed, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise ¼-inch thick
- 2 ¼ cups organic chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- In a medium bowl whisk 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and cornstarch together until combined. Add pork and toss to coat at set aside. In another medium bowl, or a 4 cup liquid measuring cup, combine chicken broth, remaining 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce, and remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and set aside.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering, add the mushrooms and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broth mixture and bring to a boil. Place noodles in a single layer in the
skillet. Cover and reduce the heat to medium. Continue to cook until the noodles have softened just on the bottoms, about 3 minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and flip noodles over using tongs, and stir to separate. Spread noodles in a single layer and add broccoli on top. Cover and cook until noodles and broccoli are tender, about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Divide noodles and veggies among 4 serving bowls and cover with foil.
- Wipe skillet dry with paper towels and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and heat over high heat until just smoking. Add pork in a single layer and cook without stirring until browned on the bottom, about 1 minute. Stir and flip pork over on the other side and continue to cook for 1 minute longer. Divide pork among serving bowls and sprinkle scallions over top and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 2025mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 6gSugar: 8gProtein: 31g
*Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary.*