File this one under your easy weeknight meal recipes folder. Prep work is a breeze and this Easy Mushroom Ramen Noodles recipe comes together in about 30 minutes!
The sauce in this Easy Mushroom Ramen Noodles recipe is super simple to prepare. Check out the list of ingredients below.
- chicken broth
- hoisin sauce
- soy sauce
Just two spices help flavor this dish. If you have a Microplane you can grate the ginger and garlic easily.
Ginger Peeling Tip
Use a spoon to peel the skin off the ginger before grating. This helps take the skin off without removing the ginger. It’s super easy and you’ll probably never peel ginger any other way again!
The veggies are simple here. Just onions and mushrooms. I love that the onions are sliced and not chopped. Makes the prep work a little easier. And purchasing sliced mushrooms takes away a few minutes of prep work for you too!
Get whatever flavor of ramen noodles you’d like because you’re tossing out the spice pack for this recipe. We’re only using the noodles here.
You May Also Like
- 2 ¼ cup organic chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 (9 ounce) block ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 20 ounces exotic mushroom blend, sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- In a 4 cup liquid measuring up or medium bowl, combine chicken broth, hoisin sauce and soy sauce and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a 12-inch non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, onion and mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms until they have released most of their liquid, about 15 minutes. Once the mushrooms have cooked down, remove the mushrooms and veggies to a bowl and set aside.
- In the now empty skillet, add the liquid mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Place the ramen noodles in the pan in a single layer, discarding the flavor packets. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Continue to cook until the noodles have softened on the bottoms, about 3 minutes. Uncover the skillet and flip the noodles using tongs and stir to separate. Spread the noodles around the skillet evenly. Add the mushroom mixture back to the skillet. Cover and cook until the noodles are tender, about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Divide among bowls and sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 1567mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 8g
*Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary.*