Get ready to make a double batch of these Candied Pecans. They are that good, and easy to make, so why not make a triple batch?
You May Also Like:
Adapted from The Cake Book
- Rimmed half sized baking sheet
- Silicone baking mat or parchment paper
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ½ cups halved pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Adjust an oven rack to the center of the oven and heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Place egg white in a medium bowl and add pecans. Stir to coat. Sprinkle sugar over nuts and toss to coat.
- Spread the pecans in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring twice while baking. Cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312 Total Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 25g Cholesterol: 47mg Sodium: 18mg Carbohydrates: 12g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 8g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it! Tag The Cake Chica on Instagram @thecakechica1 #thecakechica1