Hi everyone! It’s Friday and you made it through another work week, yay! To celebrate all your hard work, I have a new cocktail recipe for you today. The Mudslide is one of my favorite cocktails. Because it’s dessert you can drink!
I like my Mudslide with a little Homemade Whipped Cream on top. You could also add cherries, chocolate sprinkles, mini chocolate chips or some chocolate drizzle.
It’s been awhile since I’ve had a Mudslide and after I made this one, I don’t know why? It tastes like cocktail heaven. Want to get your kids in on the action? Well try this Chocolate Chip Monster Milkshake! It uses a lot of the same ingredients and truth be told I made this Mudslide and the Chocolate Chip Monster Milkshake on the same night! Enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 ounce Irish cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- Homemade whipped cream (optional)
- Maraschino cherry (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup in a cocktail glass if using. Process the first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into the prepared cocktail glass and garnish with homemade whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 872Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 2gSugar: 72gProtein: 6g
*Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary.*
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it! Tag The Cake Chica on Instagram @thecakechica1 #thecakechica1