I love quick and easy meals after a long day at work and after my work out. This is one of those meals. Simple ingredients…..simple prep…..simply delicious. Yeah it’s kind of corny but hey it’s true!
- 4 boneless pork chops, ½ inch thick
- ¼ cup reduced fat milk
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Pour the milk into a shallow dish. Pour the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder in another shallow dish. Dunk the pork chops in the milk, then coat in the bread crumb mixture. Coat a baking sheet in cooking spray or line with foil for easy clean up. Transfer breaded chops to the sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 9-11 minutes on each side, or until they reach the desired level of doneness.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 114mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 37g