Here is a great, quick and simple recipe you can make if you’re just too exhausted to cook (but don’t want to eat out), or are short on time.
But not only is this dish quick and easy, it’s also quite tasty. And made with few ingredients. Quick. Easy. Tasty. And made with few ingredients make this dish a winner. Try it!
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Spray a 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over a medium high heat. Rub the pork chops with kosher salt and pepper and place in the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, mix the apricot sauce and mustard. Spoon on top of the pork.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 873mgCarbohydrates: 13gSugar: 13gProtein: 40g