Today’s recipe is under 500 calories, full of fresh veggies and is full of flavor! Try it and let me know how you like it.
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups diagonally sliced asparagus
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven; add pasta. Cook pasta for 5 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Add peas and cook for 1 minute. Drain well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high eat. Add zucchini, and sauté for 5 minutes. Add onions and sauté for 1 minute. Add the broth and wine, bring to a boil. Stir in pasta mixture, basil and oregano and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in salt, pepper, and prosciutto. Spoon pasta mixture into 6 plates and top each with some Asiago cheese.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 482mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 22g