I loved this chocolate pudding. I found it in Oxygen magazine in the January 2011 issue. This is a great alternative to the box pudding mix.
“Cocoa has high in anti-inflammatory flavonoids and fiber, which helps block fat absorption. Not only that, but chocolate has been shown to be an effective mood booster!”
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee (the stronger the better)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a medium pan, whisk together cocoa and flour. Stir in milk and honey. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir for about 8 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in coffee and vanilla. Let cool to room temperature before serving. If you have time, chill in the fridge for several hours.