- 2 cups seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced white onion
- ½ cup chopped pimento stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 white fish fillets, such as halibut, with skin removed
- 2 red or green jalapeno, sliced
- 2 small lemons, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Fold 4 pieces of parchment paper (18-24 inches wide), in half. Brush inside of paper with olive oil.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, olives, capers, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl. Divide tomato mixture between each paper, oil side up, near the fold; top with fillets, then jalapeno and lemon slices.
- Fold wide ends of paper together in the center to create a sealed packet. Tie packets with kitchen string and tuck ends underneath to secure. Transfer packets to a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 5gSodium: 463mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 40g