- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to about ¼ inch thickness
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- ¼ cup vodka
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup scallions, sliced
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Coat a sauté pan with nonstick spray, add oil and heat over medium high heat.
- Saute cutlets on both sides. Transfer cutlets to a platter; pour off fat from the pan.
- Deglaze pan with vodka (away from the heat); return to heat and cook until nearly evaporated.
- Add broth and lemon juice. Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute. Transfer cutlets to a warm plate.
- Stir tomato and cream into sauce. Heat through; pour over cutlets.
- Garnish with scallions.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 141 mg
Sodium 514 mg
Total Carbohydrates 7 g
Protein 47 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The original recipe was found in Cuisine At Home the free trial issue.