- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 ¼ pounds skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 large green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir for about 30 seconds. Add sliced asparagus, broccoli florets and 4 tablespoons of the chicken broth. Cover and cook until veggies are crisp and tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to the same skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then add the chicken and green onions to the skillet. Stir-fry until chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Mix in hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, vegetables and the remaining 2 tablespoons of chicken broth. Toss until heated through and evenly coated with sauce, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 539mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 6g Protein: 32g