Best Ever Blueberry Muffins
Do on you love blueberry muffins as much as I do? I remember back in the day on Saturday mornings I would get up before my parents and search the kitchen for some food.
Anytime I saw a box of blueberry muffin mix I thought I had hit the jackpot! I’d whip up a batch of those and just be in muffin heaven. I think my mom was also glad because that meant she didn’t have to make breakfast.
These really are the Best Blueberry Muffins Ever! They are light and airy, and are a great option for Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Paleo diets.
These whip up just as quickly as any box mix and are made with real ingredients such as almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, cardamom, organic eggs, ghee and honey, all of which you can find at your local grocery store. I usually eat two of these muffins at a time. They are just that good and besides they are healthy for you so why not?
You May Also Like:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- A few pumpkin seeds and blueberries for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners or spray with a baking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, cardamom, and cinnamon, breaking up any large clumps of flour.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, ghee, honey and vanilla extract. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter into prepared cupcake pan, filling each three quarters full. Sprinkle tops with a few pumpkin seeds and blueberries. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top are golden.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 6g
*Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary.*
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it! Tag The Cake Chica on Instagram @thecakechica1 #thecakechica1