- 2 pounds Yukon gold or red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½ inch thick strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a large baking sheet with non-stick foil. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle evenly with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange potatoes in a single layer. Bake in center of the oven for 20 minutes, than flip and stir, and bake for about 15 more minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with salt and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 22mg Sodium: 578mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 12g