This Topo Chico Cucumber Cocktail is my new favorite drink! It’s simple, refreshing and tastes like cucumber spa water, perfect for hot summer days. And if you find yourself having too many of these Topo Chico Cucumber Cocktails, never fear, check out this Topo Chico Hangover Cure.
Alright guys, enjoy your Topo Chico Cucumber Cocktails and don’t forget to subscribe if you aren’t on my mailing list for recipes sent straight to you inbox. You can also follow me on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces Topo Chico
- 4 ounces cucumber vodka
- 1 lime
- Simple syrup
- Lime wedges and cucumber slices for garnish
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and chill in the freezer while you prepare the simple syrup.
- Pour ½ cup water and ¼ cup sugar in a saucepan. Over medium heat stir until sugar has dissolved and water becomes clear. Set aside.
- Divide Topo Chico and cucumber vodka among glasses. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons simple syrup in each glass. Squeeze lime juice over top and stir.
- Garnish with fresh sliced cucumber and a lime wedge.
*Nutrition information is an estimate and will vary.*
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 0g