Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links.
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! Yes they exist!!! I used my tried and true chocolate chip recipe Best, Big, Fat Chewy, Chocolate Chip Cookie and substituted about have of the chocolate chips with Snickers Bites.
I admit these were a bit of an impulse buy. There I was looking for white chocolate chips in my local grocery store for this Confetti Cookie Cake recipe and in jumped the Snickers Baking Bites right into my basket. 🙂 Snickers are probably my favorite candy bar, it’s right up there with Whatchamacallit…..ooh another cookie idea!
If you can’t find Snickers Baking Bites you can chop up a Snickers bar and use that instead.
Get ready for these Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies to be a hit at your next party. I took these to a family gathering this past weekend and they were a hit! I got several compliments on them and people went back for seconds. If you’re a Snickers lover like I am then these must be on your “to make” list.
You can find me on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Yummly. I also put out a weekly newsletter called The Weekly Recap, where I’ll send the latest recipe link, a sneak peek at what’s coming up next week and any products or services I am loving and that I think you will love too! Plus if you sign up, you’ll also receive my ebook The Cake Chica’s Top 10 Recipes of 2015 with Step-by-Step photos for FREE! Talk with you guys next week!
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 30 cookies
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces Snickers Baking Bites
- Adjust an oven rack to the center position and heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until well blended. Beat in vanilla extract, eggs and egg yolks until light and creamy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and Snickers Bites by hand using a wooden spoon. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes before baking. And store in the refrigerator between batches.
- Drop cookie dough by ¼ cup at a time on prepared cookie sheet. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the edges are slightly toasted. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.