- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 40 whole wheat saltine crackers, crushed
- 32 ounces flounder or sole
- Preheat the oven to 475 F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- In a pie plate, stir together olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Put the cracker crumbs in a separate pie plate. Set the plates and baking sheet(s) in a row, assembly line fashion.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels. Dip the fish in the olive oil mixture, then roll it in the cracker crumbs, coating well. Arrange the fish in a single layer on the baking sheet(s). Spoon the remaining olive oil mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges if you would like.