- 2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, packed
- 6 Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins
- Prepare barbecue on medium-high heat. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; blend well. Divide the meat into 6 equal portions. Shape into balls. Poke deep holes in each ball and fill each with cheese. Mold the meat around the cheese to enclose. Flatten each filled burger to ¾ inch patty.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes on each side for medium.
- Toast the sandwich thins and place the burgers on one side of the sandwich thin. Cover with the top.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 509 Total Fat: 30g Saturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 120mg Sodium: 597mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 4g Protein: 38g