Baked Sweet Potatoes with Maple Jalapeno Sour Cream
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons seeded, minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and Tabasco sauce to taste
- Bacon bits
- Sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with a rack positioned in the center.
- Rub sweet potatoes with oil and salt. Bake directly on rack until soft when pierced, 40-45 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, maple syrup, jalapeno, lime juice, salt and Tabasco; and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve potatoes with sour cream mixture, bacon bits and scallions.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 32 mg
Sodium 409 mg
Total Carbohydrates 29 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 6 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe found in Cuisine At Home the free trial issue.