- 4 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons seeded, minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and Tabasco sauce to taste
- Bacon bits
- Sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with a rack positioned in the center.
- Rub sweet potatoes with oil and salt. Bake directly on rack until soft when pierced, 40-45 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, maple syrup, jalapeno, lime juice, salt and Tabasco; and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve potatoes with sour cream mixture, bacon bits and scallions.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 409mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 10g Protein: 6g
Recipe found in Cuisine At Home the free trial issue.