- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 bunches green onions (about 10), chopped
- 1 ½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well. Return to pot and mash. Mix in 3 tablespoons butter, then milk.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and sauté until wilted, about 1 minute. Add potatoes. Add Parmesan and mix gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 395 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 56mg Sodium: 554mg Carbohydrates: 43g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Protein: 18g