Salmon is one of my favorite fish. You don’t have to do much to flavor it up. It has a pleasant taste all on its own. A little rosemary and lemon is all you need. See below for a simple and delicious salmon recipe.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Combine lemon juice, rosemary and olive oil in a medium baking dish.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper. Add them to the baking dish and turn to coat. Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 198mgProtein: 37g